Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna *Gwiezdna droga*
Wszystko o naszej Gildii

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Silent letters: English words with silent letters

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna -> gildia
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
kulsumkhatun488

PostWysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 07:22    Temat postu: Silent letters: English words with silent letters Odpowiedz z cytatem

Silent letters are those letters that are part of the spelling of some words in English, but are not present when we pronounce them. Many cases are already well known: think, for example, of the verb to know , which has the letter K silent, that is, without sound. We will give you no less than words to train. Some you certainly know and others may perhaps surprise you! Let's go? Silent A Artistically Artisticamente Logically Logicamente Musically Musicalmente Romantically Romanticamente Silent B Boom b Bomba Climb Escalar With b Comb, comb yourself Crum b Migalha From b t Debt Dou b t Doubt Dum b Bobo Lam b Lamb Is he asleep ? Plumber Encanador Su b tle Sutil Thum b Polegar Tom b Tomb Understand the difference between the verbs SPEAK, TALK, SAY and TELL? Silent C Mus c le Musculo Scenario Situation​​ Scene Cena Science Science​ ​ Scissors Tesoura Silent D Bridge Ponte E d ge Borda We d nesday Wednesday Silent E Bak and Assar Clu e Dica Hide Esconder Hop and Hope Love Amor Name e Nome Please Por favor Site Local Slide Deslizar Tast e Gost Silent G Design Projeto Foreign Estrangeiro G name Gnome King g n Reign Resign Demitir-se Sign Sinal Silent GH Bright Brilhante Daughter Filha Hi gh Height Light , light , light Thou gh No entanto Thought Pensamento THIS, THAT, THESE and THOSE: learn to use demonstrative pronouns in English.

Silent H C h o i r Coro Echo Eco Ghost Fantasma Greece Phone Number Heir Heir​ Honest Honesto Here we are R h yme Rima Rhythm Ritmo W h at O ​​what When Quando Whistle Assobio Silent I Business Negócios Fr i end Friend Silent K Knee Joelho Make snow ​ Knight Cavaleiro Knock Bater Know Conhecer Silent L Ca l f Calf Calm Calma Cha l k Giz Could Poderia Ha l f Metade Salt mon Salmon​ Should Deveria Talk Conversar Walk with Andar​ TO and FOR: do you know the difference between them? Silent P Psychic Psíquico Psychology Psicologia Received p t Receipt Silent S There 's the Corridor Debri 's Wreckage Island Ilha Silent T Castle Castelo Christmas Natal Fasten Apertar Gourmet Gourmet Listen Escutar Soften Suavizar Silent U Build Construir Colleague Colega G u ess Adivinhar Gu is Guest​ Gu ide Guia​ Guilty Culpado G uit Guitar​ Tongue Língua Silent W Answer Resposta S w ord Sword Whole Todo Wrist Pulso Write Escrever Wrong Errado Now you have plenty of material to practice pronouncing and writing words with silent letters . Each time we read and re-read a set of words, the greater the chances of never making mistakes when writing again. If you want to get your English closer to full fluency, there is also something else you can do: stop by a Fisk unit and enroll!I wouldn't put it that way. What I'm trying to say is that the board owes us an explanation.

What I'm trying to say is that the board owes us explanations. Meeting in English: tips to do well Suggest To suggest something, an extra dose of politeness and diplomacy are important. See some expressions that can be used in this case. If I might make a suggestion , we could begin a little earlier next week. If I may make a suggestion , we could start a little earlier next week. If I were you , I would start the report right away. If I were you , I would start the report right away. I think we should restart this project. I think we should start this project over again. I heard what you said, so I have a new idea . I heard what you said, so I have a new idea . Raise hypotheses Hypotheses added to a debate are important for validating ideas. Know some expressions that indicate that you are seeking this path in a dialogue. I suppose this schedule is possible to fulfill. I assume this schedule is achievable. I take it no one told you about our situation. I assume no one told you about our situation. For the sake of argument , let's say we need new employees. For the sake of argument , let's say we need new employees. Long conversations, debates or meetings are always environments in which vocabulary is used more intensely, as ideas must be clear so that their points of view are understood and respected. To learn more, consider stopping by one of our locations to find out about our courses.
Reklama

Wysłany: Pon Mar 11, 2024 07:22    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna -> gildia Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: