Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna *Gwiezdna droga*
Wszystko o naszej Gildii

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

a silver, saying, "To win a world

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna -> kodeks Gildii
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
tujue
salatkowy czeladnik

PostWysłany: Czw Gru 06, 2018 10:09    Temat postu: a silver, saying, "To win a world Odpowiedz z cytatem

BEIJING Yankees Alex Rodriguez Jersey , May 14 (Xinhua) -- Representatives from the world's major economies including all G7 countries were present at the Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation that opened here on Sunday.

The forum is by far the most important meeting on the Belt and Road Initiative since Chinese President Xi Jinping first raised the concept in 2013. It is the largest-scale and highest-level international gathering initiated by China.

It is estimated that the 130-plus countries represented at the two-day forum are home to more than two thirds of the world's population and their combined gross domestic product accounts for 90 percent of the world's total.

The United States is not absent. Matt Pottinger, special assistant to the president and senior director for Asia at the National Security Council, led the U.S. delegation.

Announcing the U.S. participation two days before the forum, White House spokesman Sean Spicer said the Belt and Road is a major trade initiative that "we're going to continue to work with them."

Toshihiro Nikai, secretary-general of Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party, led the Japanese delegation.

British Prime Minister Theresa May was represented by Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond, German Chancellor Angela Merkel by Minister of Economic Affairs Brigitte Zypries, while former French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin came as a special envoy of the president.

Raffarin told Xinhua that president-elect Emmanuel Macron was inaugurated on Sunday.

"Macron wants to send the message to China that he supports the initiative," Raffarin said. "France is very interested in the initiative that is to develop Eurasia."

He said the initiative will bring about investment, infrastructure and a lot of jobs along the Belt and Road, as an effective way to solve the world's myriad problems.

In an interview with Xinhua before his trip to Beijing, Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni said the initiative was perhaps the most important modern infrastructure project underway in the world today.

"Bringing the Chinese economy closer through this gigantic infrastructure operation is enormously interesting to Italy," Gentiloni said.

Xi said the Belt and Road, rooted in the ancient Silk Road, focuses on the Asian, European and African continents. But it is also open to all. Countries from either Asia, Europe, Africa or the Americas can be international cooperation partners.

In the past four years, the initiative won support from more than 100 countries and international organizations.

Representatives from Brazil, Russia, India and South Africa -- members of the BRICS -- as well as other emerging economies like Indonesia, Mexico and Turkey were also present at the forum.

Visiting Russian President Vladimir Putin said the initiative was timely proposed to boost economic cooperation and exchanges among countries.

Hammond said as China drives Belt and Road from the East, Britain is a natural partner in the West.

"For centuries, Britain has been an advocate of open trade...Our ambition is for more trade, not less trade. And China clearly shares this vision," Hammond said.

Central to the initiative is to address the infrastructure challenges along the Belt and Road, he said. Britain is a natural partner in delivering this infrastructure by supporting the finance, the design and the delivery needed to make the vision a reality.

Hammond said British and Chinese companies have been working well on infrastructure projects in Africa.

"Britain stands ready to work with all participating countries to make Belt and Road a success," he said.

Karsten Warholm (C) of Norway competes during Men's 400m Hurdles Finalon Day 6 of the 2017 IAAF World Championships at London Stadium in London, Britain, on Aug. 9, 2017. Karsten Warholm claimed the title with 48.35 seconds. (XinhuaWang Lili)

LONDON, Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Norway's Karsten Warholm scored asurprise victory in the men's 400 meters hurdles at the WorldAthletics Championships here on Wednesday.

The 21-year-old shocked the field with a time of 48.35 secondsfor the gold. Turkey's Yasmani Copello took silver in 48.49 andformer twice world champion A Kerron Clement of the United Stateswon bronze in 48.52.

"I truly don't believe it," said Warholm. "I've worked so hardfor this but I don't know what I have done. This is an amazingfeeling."

"I'm world champion, that's crazy. A lot of hard work anddedication has got me here so thank you to my coach for getting mein a position to challenge for a world title.

"I got out well and managed to hold it really well. I'm so proudof my performance. I hope people back in Norway are as happy as Iam."

Warholm, a former European junior decathlon silver medalist twoyears ago, has found that 400m hurdles is his event since thisseason, winning two Diamond League titles in Oslo andStockholm.

"Decathlon gave me a really good base coming into the hurdles,"he said. "All the credit goes to my coach for making me a worldclass hurdler."

Copello, the European champion and Olympic bronze winner lastyear, was satisified with a silver, saying, "To win a worldchampionship medal is my dream. My coach just told me to relax andnow I have a medal, I'm so happy. It's been an incredibleexperience."

Clement, 31, who won the world champion in 2007 and 2009 and theOlympic gold last year, said a mistake at the last moment cost himthe gold medal.

"My legs just weren't there off the last hurdle and that cost methe gold. You can see I came off it pretty badly. On another day Iwould have won but I'm happy to add another medal." Enditem

How Many Calories Are In An Avocado?

One results that often gets left out of this mix often is the avocado. Avocado’s are slightly different than ones usual join. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NBA Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Gru 06, 2018 10:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum *Gwiezdna droga* Strona Główna -> kodeks Gildii Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: